Cryo Vial/Screw Tube
Cryo Vial (External cap)
- Cryovials are primarily used in long term storage biological material in cryogenic conditions by using liquid nitrogen at its gaseous state.
- When removing vials with samples from low temperatures, liquid nitrogen might seep in, causing the vial to expand as it converts from its liquid form to a gaseous state.
- The external cap has a molded – in sealing ring which assures a tight, leak proof seal.
- Conical bottom with slotted skirt
- Certified RNase, DNase, and pyrogen-free
- Re-closable ziplock pack for non-sterilze and pre-sterilized by gamma ray
- Screw Tubes serve a broad range of laboratory needs, including collection, processing, centrifugation, long term storage
- The external cap without O-Ring but assures a tight, leak proof seal
- Made from virgin Polypropylene, applications in the pharmaceutical, medical device, laboratory and diagnostics.
- Screw cap tubes are available in a variety of colors with conical or self-standing bottoms. Sterile options are also available.